Our latest helpful guide to finding the best white wines this Christmas.
Our guide to help you find a good red wine for Christmas, be it Christmas Day, Boxing Day or any Christmassy day you like.
Our helpful list of cracking sparkling and champagne wines from a wide range of supermarkets.
- Booths £10.75
- M&S £9.50
- Majestic £11.99 or £9.99 mix six price
- Sainsbury’s £9
- Sainsbury’s £15.50
- Sainsbury’s £12 (37.5cl)
- Waitrose £5.79
- Waitrose £8.99
- Waitrose £7.99
- Aldi £6.99 (reduced from £7.99)
- Waitrose £24 (reduced from £30) until 23 January
- Daniel (Canto Real Verdejo 2012 Rueda, Spain, £7.99)
This should be retailing for around the five pound mark. Nice Granny Smith tang. I liked the saltiness too. Won’t be buying again as it’s …
- Pat Barden (Fairtrade Monteflores Reserve Malbec, £10)
I recently opened a bottle of the Monteflores Reserve Malbec 2016 and found it undrinkable – it tasted like a cheap young wine with no …
- Edward (Madiran 'Réserve des Tuguets' 2012, Plaimont Producteurs, South West France, £6)
Tesco probably haven’t got the 2012 anymore. This recommendation is from August 2016. The 2015 is the latest vintage; it’s probably ok.
- Paul DUGAN (Madiran 'Réserve des Tuguets' 2012, Plaimont Producteurs, South West France, £6)
Trying to buy some madiran reserve des tuguets 2012 but you keep showing me 2015 is this because you do not have 2012 if …
- Hamish Grant (finest* Falanghina 2016 Italy, £9)
Fantastic wine. I am chairman of a small wine club and we carried out a blind tasting of 6 white wines. This came out top …
- Graham White (Vanita Negroamaro 2016 Puglia, £7.49)
Tried seven Co-op stores locally. Not one stocked this wine and all staff were unaware of it!!
- Peter greenwood (Vanita Negroamaro 2016 Puglia, £7.49)
The same at my local co-op in earby
- robert ramsey (Vanita Negroamaro 2016 Puglia, £7.49)
After a massive advertising campaign,why cannot I purchase my favourite wine at my local co op NR 78NW ,I know your working hard ,but it …
- Edward (Chateau Mauras Sauternes 2010, £6.99 (50cl))
This wine was recommended three years ago. It’s probably not available any more. Lidl do have another Sauterne https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/White-Wine-3659.htm?articleId=1368 and you can contact Lidl directly …
- Michael Cominetti (Chateau Mauras Sauternes 2010, £6.99 (50cl))
Can you please advise where I can obtain Lidl Sauternes wine? which store would I need to trave too? Thank you.